- Hot Dipped Chain Link Fence
- Hot Dipped Chain Link Fence System
- Hot Dipped Chain Link Fence After Weaving (GAW)
- Hot Dipped Chain Link Fence Before Weaving(GBW)
Hot Dipped Chain Link Fence System
All steel components are hot-dipped zinc coated.
Hot Dipped Chain Link Fence After Weaving(GAW)
This process forms or weaves chain link into fabric first, and then soaks it in a large galvanized bath which allow adheres zinc coating.This ensures that all the wire are caoted,even the cut ends created during weaving process.
Hot Dipped Chain Link Fence Before Weaving(GBW)
In this process, the wire is pre-galvanized before it is formed Into a fabric. The weaving process creates an exposed cut end that will lack coating and be more apt to some minor rust in wet and severe weather conditions.
YKM Fencing System Features and Benefits:
- Zinc-coated steel framework is thoroughly cleaned during the pre-treatment process, then colour coated with a 3 mil minimum polyester layer for dual protection from corrosion.
- All Hot Dipped Chain Link Fence wire has a 15 mil minimum extruded polyvinyl chloride coating for dual protection from corrosion and the elements.
- Fittings are made of galvanized steel with a 6 mil minimum of polymer coating for added protection.
- Components are treated with both zinc and an electrostatically applied colour coating
Our Fencing System
YKM offers the highest quality products with unmatched reliability.
Features & Benefits
- Outstanding performance in highly corrosive environments provides years of protection.
- High impact resistance reduces the chances of damage during product handling and installation.
- Exceptional resistance to uv light prevents premature fading.
- One of the best colour chain link is available.
- Extreme Flexibility reduces susceptibility to cracking and chipping, even in changing wreather conditions.